If any of the following apply, you are not a good candidate for saline tattoo removal. The discontinuation of any drug or supplement is NOT suggested or implied and any desire to do so must be discussed with your prescribing physician or medical professional. No exceptions! Please notify your artist of any change in medications or health since your last visit. Questions or concerns must be e-mailed to RebelPMU@gmail.com For the safety of your health and outcome, we will NOT perform treatments on anyone with the following contraindications. If you show up without notifying your artist of any of these, you risk losing your deposit:
- Those who will be receiving ether first or second Covid vaccine within 2 weeks (2 weeks before and after)
- Those with a fever, cough, or any other illness
- Pregnant or lactating women and for 3 months post pregnancy
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Those taking certain medications that thin the blood such as Coumadin, Lovenox, and prescription or over the counter (OTC) NSAIDS
- Blood clotting disorders or hemophilia
- Skin moles, skin lesions, infections, during a herpetic outbreak, or inflammatory response anywhere on the area or nearby surroundings
- Those taking antibiotics or oral steroids
- Recent sun exposure to the area of concern (2 weeks before)
- Those prone to keloid scarring
- Those on Accutane in the past year
- Those with an allergy to Lidocaine, Tetracaine or dye. If allergic to Epinephrine, let artist know to use a non-epi numbing
- Anyone who had chemotherapy in the past year
- Those with uncontrolled diabetes or blood pressure
- Those with autoimmune diseases or major heart problems
- Note: If you have previous permanent makeup done elsewhere on the desired area to be tattooed, you must notify your artist PRIOR TO booking an appointment. If you show up without notifying your artist of this, you risk losing your deposit.
Most permanent makeup procedures are relatively painless, but here are some tips on how you can minimize your discomfort even further
- No alcohol, coffee, or other caffeinated beverages for a MINIMUM of 24 hours prior to your procedure
- We suggest to plan your tattoo when not on or expecting your menstrual cycle
- Avoid NSAIDS and Omega three supplements- typically 7 days pre and post-treatment. (Seek healthcare guidance pertaining to your health & safety first
-Avoid exercise the morning of your treatment
- Observe the appropriate amount of time after a surgery or laser treatment near your tattoo site.
SALINE REMOVAL AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum REMOVAL results. Please read carefully.
1. KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. CLEAN BY BLOTTING AREA with 3 to 4 times a day using a paper towel or gauze. NO ICE.
3. DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
4. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TOBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
6. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
7. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, you may apply one drop Vitamin E Oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
8. LIPS please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. Brush with Toms of Maine or Classic Crest (no whitening, no peroxide toothpastes. Cut food into small bites....no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum.
❖ It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions.
❖ Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 2 to 5 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened/removed and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting or color shifting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and removing as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal.
❖ Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.