We are always looking for suitable permanent makeup models for our training courses.
All procedures are supervised & assisted by Platinum trainer, Tara Rebel.
For the safety of your health and outcome, we will NOT perform treatments on anyone with the following contraindications.
- Those with a fever, cough, or any other illness
- Pregnant or lactating women and for 3 months post pregnancy
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Those taking certain medications that thin the blood such as Coumadin, Lovenox, and prescription or over the counter (OTC) NSAIDS
- Blood clotting disorders or hemophilia
- Skin moles, skin lesions, infections, during a herpetic outbreak, or inflammatory response anywhere on the area or nearby surroundings
- Those taking antibiotics or oral steroids
- Recent sun exposure to the area of concern (2 weeks before)
- Those prone to keloid scarring
- Those on Accutane in the past year
- Those with an allergy to Lidocaine, Tetracaine or dye. If allergic to Epinephrine, let artist know to use a non-epi numbing
- Anyone who had chemotherapy in the past year
- Those with uncontrolled diabetes or blood pressure
- Those with autoimmune diseases or major heart problems
(You must be flexible with your time on the day and not in any rush)
During the course we will be watching and supporting the student every step of the training.
After care will be explained.
Photos will be taken so you must sign and give consent for them to be used for marketing and advertising if required.
Models are required to pay upfront a non-refundable booking fee of $100 to cover price of supplies/ensure your spot. (Pro artist price is $600 - $850.)
If you plan to be a model at Rebel Permanent Makeup you will be in great hands.
Hopefully this information helps you to form realistic expectations and to have a great experience. We have many systems and safety practices in place to ensure a good outcome. We look forward to having you visit with our proud students!