- Do not wear eyeliner or mascara when you arrive for your appointment. Long-lasting eye makeup must be stopped two days prior.
- LATISSE/RAPID LASH or other lash enhancement serums must be avoided for 6 months before your procedure and resuming is not suggested on the treated area(s).
- EYELASH EXTENSIONS MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY REMOVED by your lash technician at least 24 HOURS PRIOR to any eyeliner procedure. Rebel Permanent Makeup will not remove eyelash extensions and will decline your service without refund if you fail to comply.
- Contact Lens Wearers: If you wear contacts, you will need to bring a pair of glasses as most clients are unable to insert contacts after the procedure.
- NOTE: We will not perform eyeliner on those with Macular Degeneration, skin lesions, obstructions or LASIK in the past 6 months.
- No alcohol, coffee, or other caffeinated beverages for a MINIMUM of 24 hours prior to your procedure.
- We suggest to plan your tattoo when not on or expecting your menstrual cycle.
- Avoid NSAIDS and Omega three supplements- typically 7 days pre and post-treatment. (Seek healthcare guidance pertaining to your health & safety first).
-Avoid exercise the morning of your treatment.
- Observe the appropriate amount of time after a surgery or laser treatment near your tattoo site.
If any of the following apply, you are not a good candidate for permanent makeup. The discontinuation of any drug or supplement is NOT suggested or implied and any desire to do so must be discussed with your prescribing physician or medical professional. No exceptions! Please notify your artist of any change in medications or health since your last visit. Questions or concerns must be e-mailed to RebelPMU@gmail.com For the safety of your health and outcome, we will NOT perform treatments on anyone with the following contraindications. If you show up without notifying your artist of any of these, you risk losing your deposit:
- Those who will be receiving ether first or second Covid vaccine within 2 weeks (2 weeks before and after)
- Those with a fever, cough, or any other illness
- Pregnant or lactating women and for 3 months post pregnancy
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Those taking certain medications that thin the blood such as Coumadin, Lovenox, and prescription or over the counter (OTC) NSAIDS
- Blood clotting disorders or hemophilia
- Skin moles, skin lesions, infections, during a herpetic outbreak, or inflammatory response anywhere on the area or nearby surroundings
- Those taking antibiotics or oral steroids
- Recent sun exposure to the area of concern (2 weeks before)
- Those prone to keloid scarring
- Those on Accutane in the past year
- Those with an allergy to Lidocaine, Tetracaine or dye. If allergic to Epinephrine, let artist know to use a non-epi numbing
- Anyone who had chemotherapy in the past year
- Those with uncontrolled diabetes or blood pressure
- Those with autoimmune diseases or major heart problems
- Note: If you have previous permanent makeup done elsewhere on the desired area to be tattooed, you must notify your artist PRIOR TO booking an appointment. If you show up without notifying your artist of this, you risk losing your deposit.
Please wash your hands and blot the area throughout the 1st day and continue to blot every 15 minutes with a CLEAN, dry tissue until any oozing stops.The eyes may be slightly swollen at first. A cold compress may be used for 10 minutes at a time very lightly as long as a clean barrier such as a paper towel is used. It's very important to avoid wearing makeup near the eye area for the next two weeks! The morning after treatment, you should wash the eye area with a gentle soap and water then apply a very tiny amount of the healing cream suggested by Rebel PMU. Continue the steps above days 2-7. If you should experience any scabbing, crusting, or flaking, please let it exfoliate naturally. NO PICKING! Eyeliner takes approximately one -two weeks to heal and will be approximately 30% lighter and smaller. - Don't forget to book your follow up appointment! (It should take place 6-8 weeks after first eyeliner session. If after 3 months, additional touchup pricing applies.
-Protect yourself & your investment with proper aftercare. Better aftercare means better results!
- NEVER TOUCH YOUR FRESH TATTOO OR YOU RISK GIVING YOURSELF AN INFECTION!
- Never use Vaseline, Neosporin, or anything other than what Rebel Permanent Makeup suggests or you liable if anything goes wrong during your healing process.
- How your body heals your permanent makeup is out of the control of the technician. This is 100% your body's job. Even when following the aftercare fading, blurring or poor retention can still happen depending on your skin, products used and lifestyle. Results are 1/4 pre-care, 1/4 how well color was implanted, 1/4 after-care, 1/4 how your body heals.
- IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW, YOU MAY RUIN THE RESULTS. IT IS UP TO THE TECHNICIAN'S DISCRETION IF SHE FEELS IT IS NO LONGER PRODUCTIVE TO DO ANY FUTURE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW PROPER AFTERCARE AND CAN RELEASE YOU AT ANY TIME. (To be followed for all new tattoo and touch-up sessions.)
- If you have any questions or in the rare event you suspect an infection, please email RebelPMU@gmail.com right away.
Rebel Permanent Makeup
155 Route 130 S. (Suite 322) Cinnaminson, NJ 08077